- When you use our SaaS (the “Cloudwiry Platform”) for cloud infrastructure management and optimization (“Services“);
- When you use and access our website, available at: https://cloudwiry.com (the “Site“);
- When you make use of, or interact with, our Site, including:
- - When you create an account, purchase a product and/or Services;
- - When you request a free trial;
- - When you subscribe to the email list or newsletters;
- - When we process your job application; and
- - When you contact us (e.g. customer support, help, submit a request).
- When we receive your Personal Data from third-party sources;
- When you attend a marketing event and provide Personal Data;
- When we use the Personal Data of our service providers and suppliers; and
- When we use the Personal Data of our customers.
- What Personal Data We Collect and Why We Collect It
- How We Share Your Personal Data
- How Do We Protect Your Information
- Data Retention
- Additional Information Regarding Transfers Of Personal Data
- Job Applications
- General And Individual End User’s Rights
- California Privacy Rights
- Analytics Tools
- Questions, Contact Information And Complaints
What information we collect and why we collect it
How we share your personal Data
- If Cloudwiry or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case Personal Data held by it about its Customers will be one of the transferred assets (subject to applicable law).
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your Personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of supply terms and other agreements with you; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cloudwiry, our Customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction and to prevent cybercrime.
- to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Cloudwiry, its Users, or the general public if Cloudwiry has a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so, with or without notice.
How do we protect your information
Additional information regarding transfers of personal data
- For Users of the Site: The Data we collect from you is hosted on servers located in the US and EU and Israel. Data we collect from you may be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside of your jurisdiction that may not be subject to equivalent Data protection laws.
- For Users of the Services: The information we collect about you is hosted on servers located in the US and EU and Israel.
- The main offices of Cloudwiry have their headquarters in Israel. Please be aware that information you provide to us or we obtain as a result of your use of the Site or the Cloudwiry Platform, may be processed and transferred to other countries and be subject to applicable law.
- This information may also be processed by staff working for us or for one of our suppliers. The privacy and data protection laws in Israel may not be equivalent to such laws in your country of residence. By using our Site or the Cloudwiry Platform, or by providing us with your information, you consent to this collection, transfer, storage, and processing of information to and in Israel.
- We do however ensure transfers within the Cloudwiry group will be covered by an agreement entered into by members of the Cloudwiry group (an intra-group agreement) which contractually obliges each member to ensure that Personal Data receives an adequate and consistent level of protection wherever it is transferred to.
- Where we transfer your Personal Data outside of Cloudwiry, for example to third parties who help provide our products and services, we will obtain contractual commitments from them to protect your Personal Data. Some of these assurances are well recognized certification schemes like the EU – US Privacy Shield for the protection of Personal Data transferred from within the EU to the United States.
- Where we receive requests for information from law enforcement or regulators, we carefully validate these requests before any Personal Data is disclosed.
We may collect information (including Personal Data) provided to us by job candidates (“Applicants”), when they apply to a position in our super great company. Cloudwiry welcomes all qualified Applicants to apply to any of the open positions by sending us their contact details and CV (“Applicants Information”). Applicants Information will be maintained, processed and stored in Israel, US and in the applied position’s location(s), and as necessary, in secured cloud storage provided by our third party service providers (as described in Section 1 above). We are committed to keep Applicants Information private and use it solely for our internal recruitment purposes (including for identifying Applicants, evaluating their applications, making hiring and employment decisions, background checks on Applicants (where permitted under applicable law) and contacting Applicants by phone or in writing). Please note that Cloudwiry may retain Applicants Information submitted to it even after the applied position has been filled or closed for no more than 12 months thereafter so we can re-consider Applicants for other positions and opportunities and in case the Applicant is hired, for additional employment and business purposes related to his/her work. If you previously submitted your Applicants Information to Cloudwiry, and now wish to have it deleted, amended or in your possession, please contact us via the company website. We will be happy to assist in any manner.
General and individual end user’s rights
The following rights (which may be subject to certain exemptions or derogations), shall apply to Users who are protected by the GDPR. Please note that some of these rights may also apply under other jurisdictions as well:
- You have a right to access information held about you. Your right of access can normally be exercised free of charge, however we reserve the right to charge an appropriate administrative fee where permitted by applicable law;
- You have the right to request that we amend any Personal Data we hold that it is inaccurate or misleading.
- You have the right to request the erasure of the Personal Data that relates to you, If you submit a valid deletion request, as soon as reasonably practicable, and within a maximum of 60 days. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are required to retain your data, for example for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- The right to object to or to request restriction of the processing. However, there may be circumstances in which we are legally entitled to refuse your request;
- The right to data portability. This means that you may have the right to receive your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and that you have the right to transmit that data to another controller;
- You have the right to object to profiling;
- You have a right to lodge a complaint with your local data protection supervisory authority (i.e., your place of habitual residence, place or work or place of alleged infringement) at any time. We ask that you please attempt to resolve any issues with us before you contact your local supervisory authority.
- The right to withdraw your consent. Please note that there may be circumstances in which we are entitled to continue processing your Personal Data, in particular if the processing is required to meet our legal and regulatory obligations.
- You also have a right to request details of the basis on which your Personal Data is transferred outside the European Economic Area, but you acknowledge that data transfer agreements may need to be partially redacted for reasons of commercial confidentiality.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us at email@example.com. Subject to legal and other permissible considerations, we will make every reasonable effort to honor your request promptly or inform you if we require further information in order to fulfil your request. When processing your request, we may ask you for additional information to confirm your identity and for security purposes, before disclosing the Personal Data requested to you. We reserve the right to charge a fee where permitted by law, for instance if your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. In the event that your request would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others (for example, would impact the duty of confidentiality we owe to others) or if we are legally entitled to deal with your request in a different way than initially requested, we will address your request to the maximum extent possible, all in accordance with applicable law. Please note that Cloudwiry may also process Personal Data of an End User on behalf of its Customers (who would be considered the Data Controller, as applicable), when the Customer is under the requirement to obtain consent from an End User, or when there is another basis for doing so under applicable law. Customers who cause Cloudwiry to process Personal Data of an End User are obligated to hold all appropriate consents (if applicable) and may only utilize the Services pursuant to applicable law. Cloudwiry supports End Users’ rights to retrieve any information retained on its servers which relates to such End User.
California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Data to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
- California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect Personal Data about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
We utilize certain analytics tools, such as:
Questions, Contact Information and Complaints