- Monitor your Azure usage and billing statements, and visualize your spending trends over time.
- Group by key metrics/tags, with highly customizable dashboards.
- Predict your future costs with Dashboards Forecast, ensuring you are on track to meet the allocated budget for Azure.
- Run different cloud providers at the same time in a single chart.
Variance and Anomaly Detection
- Get visibility into spike sources - incautious developers, or on-demand peaks.
- Receive actionable insights with daily, weekly, and monthly views to analyze cloud-cost variance on user-defined parameters (Meter Category, Tags, Region, Subscriptions).
- Identify any increase/decrease in costs by a team, project, business unit. .
- Get complete details on the resources which cause changes (New Asset, Deleted Asset, Fluctuation) along with Slack-integration to reach out to specific teams for accountability of those changes
Azure Root Cause Analysis
- Cloud infrastructure managers get to view their entire cloud inventory in one place with the Common Inventory.
- CFOs and CTOs get the ability to search resources by tags, environment, product families, and other customizations.
CLOUDWIRY RECOMMENDATIONS ENGINE
Get the best of both worlds from Azure Advisor recommendations and Cloudwiry’s recommendations to identify inefficiencies across your cloud infrastructure, calculate your potential savings, with Slack to reach out to any particular team to execute the recommendations.
The recommendations cover:
- Rightsizing underutilized resources - Volume optimization, DB(Maria DB, Postgress, MySQL) underutilization, zero IOPS, and others.
- Eliminating cloud waste - Stopped instances, unused ElasticIPs, unused VNGs, unattached Volumes, unused ExpressRoute circuits, failing Azure Data Factory, etc.
CLOUDWIRY SAVINGS MANAGEMENT
Savings brought in with Financial Engineering are the most comfortable with zero engineering or operation insights required from your end.
Start or stop running instances as per your demand and Cloudwiry continually monitors reservation savings for:
- Instances (VMs)
- Licenses (SUSE Linux, RedHat)
- Blob Storage Paas (SQL, Redis)
- Licenses (SUSE Linux, RedHat)
- DBs (MariaDB, MySQL, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL)
Get maximum savings by purchasing an optimal mix of 1-year and 3-year reservations.
MODERNIZATION WITH AZURE APP SERVICE AND ACS WITH CLOUDWIRY
Get maximum ROI for your digital modernization goals. Identify apps that will yield the highest savings and require the lowest amount of effort to upgrade.
Why should you switch?
- The reduced total cost of ownership for the organization.
- Automatic scaling with demand.
- Eliminates the need to maintain the servers.
- Pay only when you are using the resources and reduce server costs by 70-90%, with an additional discount when you reserve them.
Make rightsizing an ongoing process within your organization.
Easily pick instance families that most closely match the CPU and memory needs of your workload.
Get intelligent rightsizing insights for:
- Azure VM
- MariaDB, MySQL, Cosmos DB, and PostgreSQL servers
- Redis Cache zero connections
- Disks - SSD, HDD
- Blobs - Hot, cool, archive
Cloudwiry Automation Engine
Use the Cloudwiry Automation Engine to perform actions on the recommendations during non-business hours or weekends.
Create an automation that takes care of executing the recommendations at a fixed schedule.